Aquí tens una nova oportunitat per a assistir a un esdeveniment internacional representant a IFMSA.
ATENCIÓ: per a poder enviar el formulari necessites un document signat per l’AECS. Fes-nos arribar les respostes al formulari i el Candidature Form a firstname.lastname@example.org per tal de que se’t signi el document.
- Background: Opening Call for IFMSA Delegation to UNESCO Chair in Bioethics 14th World Conference on Bioethics, Medical Ethics and Health Law.
- Information summary:
- Conference: 14th World Conference on Bioethics, Medical Ethics and Health Law.
- Period: 11-14th May, Porto, Portugal.
- Delegation Coverage: Free registration
- Application Deadline: 7th February 11:59pm GMT
- What Recipients Needs to do: (bold font means it is contained in this email)
- Read the full email and selection criteria
- Prepare your application and candidature form
- Fill in the application form and upload your candidature from
- Reach out to email@example.com for any questions !
- Relevant Links:
Dear IFMSA members,
We are pleased to invite you to join the IFMSA delegation to the 14th World Conference on Bioethics, Medical Ethics & Health Law of the UNESCO Chair in Bioethics. This is the largest conference offering a platform for the exchange of information and knowledge as well as discussions on the latest advancements in medical ethics, bioethics including ethics teaching around the world.
When and where?
May 11-14th Porto, Portugal
How many delegation positions are available?
12 delegates will be selected (8 international students, 4 portuguese medical students ).
- Portuguese medical students studying in other countries will be considered international students
What are the main tasks of the delegation?
The delegation will be responsible for the preparation and coordination of IFMSA sessions at the 14th World Conference on Bioethics, Medical Ethics & Health Law as well as general networking for improved student representation with UNESCO Chair on Bioethics.
What is covered as part of the delegation?
The UNESCO Chair in Bioethics will provide all IFMSA delegation members with free registration. IFMSA will work with the ANEM-Portugal to provide affordable accommodation options. However, participants will be responsible for their own transportation expenses (including plane tickets) and other expenses.
Who should apply?
Students from all countries and regions are invited to apply. Participants should have:
– An interest in medical ethics, bioethics, or health law;
– Good communication skills;
– The motivation to attend a world-class conference and work as part of an international team of students
– (Optional) Students submitting an abstract to the meeting will have priority
How to apply?
- Application Form: Please fill out the following google form: https://forms.gle/xzrYTw2Nk9fMHVDc6 before the deadline for your application to be considered.
- Candidature Form: You will need to upload a correctly filled candidature form (including the Title of the Meeting and its date as per the email you received) signed and stamped by your NMO President. A correctly filled CF is a requirement for your application to be considered valid. Download the candidature form here.
- Refer to the IFMSA ‘How to Write an Application Manual’ (here) to help you whilst writing your application !
Deadline: 7th February 2020, 23.59 GMT.
- Interest and/or prior experience in the field of bioethics, medical ethics, health law
- Availability during the entire conference
- Regional and gender representation
- (Optional) Having submitted an abstract is an asset
Do I need to submit an abstract to apply?
No. All students are welcome to apply.
Do I need to be in the IFMSA delegation to attend the conference?
No. The conference is open for everyone. You may register at: http://bioethics-porto2020.com/registration/
However, only IFMSA delegates will receive free registration. If you are attending the conference by yourself (not as a member of the delegation), please contact Lme@ifmsa.org, so that we know who you are and can involve you at the conference as well.
Want more information?
For the conference website, click here.
For more information on the conference, click here
For all other questions please don’t hesitate to email me at: Lme@ifmsa.org.