Dear IFMSA members, dear friends,
On behalf of the Organizing Committee of the International Congress of Medical Sciences 2020 it’s a great pleasure for me to inform you that the registration is now OPEN!
The 19th edition of the ICMS will take place between 14th and 17th of May in Sofia, Bulgaria. We are looking for passionate, eager to learn and grow young scientists! We are looking for you!
By participating in the congress you have the opportunity to:
- Present your scientific research and have a chance for winning 500 euro prize
- Improve your practical skills through workshops every day
- Meet some of the leading researchers in the world and hear about their breakthrough discoveries
- Attend the social programme and expand your social network by meeting other passionate healthcare students like you!
- Participate in our Clinical Competition
- Enjoy our beautiful capital – Sofia, one of the cheapest capitals in Europe
The programme of ICMS is composed of four main topics – Preclinical sciences, Internal Medicine, Surgery and Public Health. We accept abstracts until 6th of March and the early fee for passive participants ends on 3rd of April.
To see the other opportunities we offer you and to register, please follow the link: http://icmsbg.org/
We hope to see you soon and show the world that science really matters!
PS. If you want to know what to expect from ICMS take a look at last year`s video!