A continuació trobaràs la convocatòria publicada per la Junta Executiva d’IFMSA per a assistir com a observadora al pròxim Team of Officials Meeting 4 que tindrà lloc de l’1 al 5 de maig a Barcelona.
- Background: Sharing the call for observers for TOM4. EB-elect is also invited to participate and has guaranteed spots. Registration for them will open after MM20.
- Application process:
- Note: The NMO presidents of the selected applicants will receive an email from the Executive Board to confirm their approval and support for the applicant.
We are writing you this email to open the call for applying to be an observer in the 4th Team of Officials Meeting, which will be held in Barcelona, Spain from the 1st to the 5th of May 2020.
The Team of Officials Meeting is an event where all IFMSA Officials meet and discuss the management of IFMSA in between General Assembly meetings.. There are six TOMs throughout the year. TOM4is the meeting where the officials meet and reflect on their work for the past period, discuss preparations related to the August Meeting, end of the term, and evaluate the progress on their Annual Working Plan. It also allows them to discuss their collaborations, agree on decisions related to the management of our Federation, and brainstorm together for new initiatives.
Additionally, EB-elect is also invited to participate in this meeting and has guaranteed spots, but the registration will open for them after MM20.
TOM4 will be held on the following days:
- 1st of May: Arrival day for the TO and Observers.
- 2nd to the 4th of May: Working days of TOM2.
- 5th of May: Departure day.
The decision of allowing observers to attend any TOM is up to the Team of Officials, and we have decided to open the call for observers for TOM4. We aim by having observers to:
- Ensure that general members are engaged in the discussions of the TO and are able to reflect their opinions and actively participate.
- Ensuring transparency in our Federation, by involving general members in the current situation in IFMSA and the progress in our work.
- We hope to have a diverse group of observers of different roles in IFMSA to be able to get their different views and collaborate with them on how we can improve different aspects in IFMSA.
If you are interested in attending TOM4, fill out this form (Link). The deadline to fill the form is the 12th of March at 23:59 GMT.
Please note that after the selection is done, the NMO presidents of the selected applicants will receive an email from the Executive Board to confirm their approval and support for the applicant.
All selected observers will need to sign the Non-Disclosure Agreement (here). This document is signed by all Officials and their Assistants already.
Criteria for selection
- The motivation for attending the meeting.
- Follow up on a plan and how you can implement the outcomes of the meeting.
- What can you bring to the meeting by attending?
- Experience in IFMSA.
Please also note that we will aim to make a selection while also taking into account gender and regional representation after the above criteria are applied.
There is a possibility for a selected observer to cancel. For this reason, we will be having a waiting list. In case there is a cancellation, we will contact the person on the waiting list and invite them to attend should they still wish to or are able to.
If you have any questions please send them to email@example.com
We look forward to receiving your applications.
IFMSA Executive Board