1. Background: Share Your Story of Change – This WED 2020!
2. Deadline: 27th of May 2020
3. Link to share: here!
I am writing to you today from the UNEP Youth World Environment Day (WED) Youth Task Force to join us in our Story-telling Campaign for WED 2020 on nature, biodiversity and environmental action!
Do you have a story of action or change? It could be:
- Story of personal life – how you took environmental action / nature conservation
- Story of a campaign / activity / project or work led by your organisation or group
- Anecdote about lessons learnt, successes, failures and how it made your stronger in your advocacy on climate action
The submissions don’t have to be very detailed – anywhere between 300 words – 1000 words is fine, and you can upload a photo optionally!
Please write back in case of questions or feedback. We are super excited to learn about your incredible stories, inspiring all youth to take environmental action now!