- Background: The World Federation for Medical Education (WFME) is holding a seminar to discuss the effects of COVID-19 pandemic on accreditation and medical education practice.
- Information summary:
- Expert Panel: Prof Janet Grant, Dr Jack Boulet, Professor Michael Field, Dr. Azim Merzazdeh and Prof. David Gordon.
- Date: 24th June,11:00 to 12:30 GMT
- How to register:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and background..
- You will recieve an email link to the zoom platform on the day before.
WFME is keen to listen and respond to the concerns and questions of members and institutions about activities affected by the current pandemic. They therefore offer this opportunity to discuss:
1. How does the pandemic affect accreditation of medical schools ?
2. What might be the standards for distance learning in medical education ?
3. Adapting and augmenting the WFME Recognition of Accreditation Programme.
This is a valuable opportunity to listen to the perspectives of the experts in this field so dont miss out !
The Seminar will take place on Wednesday, 24th June from 11:00 to 12:30pm GMT.
To register, please send an email to email@example.com with your name and background. You should receive and email of confirmation with the link to the Zoom link.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.