What terms do the submissions have to follow?
- Centered around the COViD19 Response, activities and good practices performed by your NMO in the field of Medical Education (Mainly SCOME), EXAMPLE: a description of a new activity to help students adapt to E-Learning or an alternative educational platform during the quarantine time…etc.
- Reporting the significant numbers and stats of that activity, EXAMPLE: the number of beneficiaries of this activity is… or the number of attendees of an online workshop was…
- Word count limited to 500 words Maximum using single-spaced 12-point font size.
- Contains a bold appealing title.
- Send your name, NMO, and position (if any)
- Send a personal photo of yourself so that we can attach it next to the text
- Email your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 26th of June 23:59 GMT, any late submissions will, unfortunately, be ignored.
- Please note that we might request some edits to your submission before publishing it to make sure all submissions are compliant and qualified.
Disclaimer: By sending the email, you may willingly provide your personal information (name, NMO, position, personal photo, email address) to IFMSA. The use of the information provided in the email will be in line with your response in the email and will not be used for any other purpose. The personal data provided will be stored until the 30th of September 2020, or anonymized in case of further storage. If you want us to remove your personal data before, you can request that by sending an email to email@example.com. The personal data will be shared with members in the SCOME Newsletter. If you would like to know more about how we manage your data, please visit ifmsa.org/privacy.
Please do not hesitate to contact me via email, WhatsApp, or Facebook for any questions or additional information.