The first ever SCORA Sessions for the 69th Online General Assembly is approaching fast. The online format brings with it new challenges as to the execution of the sessions and especially the SCORA Fair, but we view this as an opportunity for change and innovation.
What is the SCORA Fair?
The SCORA Fair is a platform to showcase activities that you do within your NMO, and also to see what other people are doing in their countries.. All participants will mingle around, and certainly, inspire each other to start new and better activities in their own community!
What will the SCORA Fair look like?
The online SCORA Fair will be conducted this way:
- The fair will take place on Discord platform and Miro platform: posters will be displayed throughout the 2 weeks of SCORA sessions and there will be scheduled through interactive presentations getting a change to be discussed with other members.
- Applicants can submit a poster or a presentation about their activity. Poster template to be used is accessible here in canva so you can edit directly (but make a copy first!) and here so you could also copy-paste it in a powerpoint and write on the top of it.
- Applicants are also encouraged to submit a voice note/video of a maximum of 5 minutes, explaining their activity. This recording will be added to the poster or activity as a voice over. How to record in ppt? Check here.
- Make sure to include in your presentation or description of the activity: the problem statement, Goals, Methodology, Outcomes and if possible Follow up plans.
- The accepted activities will be put up on our SCORA brand new Activities Database.
How to apply?
- Make sure to fill the SCORA Activities Database Form through [this link]
- With the data you submit through the form, put up a ppt presentation with recorded audio preferably and email it to the Development Assistant for Member Engagement, Abra at email@example.com stating your wish to present your activity with [AM20][SCORA Fair] and name of the activity in the subject of the email. Deadline for submission of the activities – poster/presentation and voice note/video – is the: 4th of July, 23:59 GMT.
- Wait for a confirmation email from Abra. and get ready to rock your SCORA Activity presentation!
If you have any questions or inquiries throughout the process, do not hesitate to reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org