- Background: Sharing the call for PreEuRegMe 2021 streams facilitators
- Important information:
- Dates: 16 – 18 April 2020
- Location: online
- Fee for facilitators: Free
- To do: Fill in this application form (LINK)
- Deadline: 5th of January 2020, 23:59h GMT
Dear NMOs, dear potential facilitators,
With this email, I would like to openly share the call for facilitators for the PreEuRegMe 2021, happening from the 16th until the 18th of April 2020 in online settings for the first time.
We have 4 amazing streams which need facilitators so, here you have your chance.
The following streams are looking for facilitators:
- European Climate Change Advocates
- YAS: Youth, Advocacy and Sustainable Development Goals
- F(un)I(nteresting)In(formative)E(ngaging) Online Facilitation
- VulnerABLE: Health and Rights of Vulnerable Groups
What do you need to do to apply? Fill in this application form (LINK) before the 5th of January, 23:59h GMT. The selection criteria for each workshop can be found in the proposals and selection will be done by the workshop coordinator(s) with input from me, the Regional Assistant for Capacity Building. You will be notified of the results at the latest on the 13th of January.
I want to motivate all interested people to apply and stress that being an IFMSA trainer or being a member of the IFMSA Trainers Pool is not a prerequisite, but it will be viewed positively. The same goes for being a specialised trainer. In the end, motivation and a good application are what matters most.