- Background: Call for Applications for the AMEE Conference 2021 Student Task Force are now open!
- Important information: The AMEE Student Taskforce comprises international students who participate and assist in the AMEE Conference, the biggest Health Profession’s Education Conference annually. All health professions students are welcome!
- Where: virtual
- When: 27th to the 30th of August, 2021
- Application process:
- Read the Application Guide.
- Fill in the Application Form.
- Deadline: 2nd of May 2021, 23:59 GMT
- Relevant Links:
Dear Students and Medical Education enthusiasts worldwide,
It is our pleasure to invite you to apply to become part of the AMEE Student Task Force 2021. Please complete the application form in order to be considered for the Student Task Force.
The AMEE Student Taskforce comprises a team of international students who participate and assist in the AMEE Conference, the biggest Health Professions’ Education Conference annually. All health professions students are welcome!
AMEE is one of the most important organizations for health professions’ education in the world. AMEE promotes international excellence in health professions education across the continuum of undergraduate, postgraduate, and continuing professional education. Every year, AMEE organizes the largest medical education conference in the world: the AMEE Conference! In the last few years, more than 3,500 participants annually have attended the AMEE Conferences, with exposure to workshops, good practice sessions, poster presentations, short communications, exhibitions, etc.
This year, AMEE is offering a cohort of international health sciences students the chance to attend the AMEE Conference for free. In exchange, the chosen students are asked to assist in basic tasks related to helping out with practical issues and assisting participants during the conference.
The conference will take place virtually between 27th – 30th August 2021.
All applications will be judged by the AMEE Student Task Force Coordinator team.
Selection will be made based on:
– Relevant experience
– Future plans for use of the experience gained
– Geographical and gender diversity
For more information related to AMEE, the AMEE Conference, and the Student Task Force, please visit www.amee.org.
2nd May 2021, 23:59 GMT. Any application after the deadline will not be accepted.
Application Guide: More information on the selection criteria and what makes a good application can be found through this link – https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rpjnqXcz-cqxUUMBFgWJjCW45RcY77Zn/view?usp=sharing
Application Form: https://forms.gle/UyV9BXjQKt7T9iB26
Please send an email to email@example.com.