- Where: Bogotá, Colombia
- When: 2nd-6th of June, 2022
- Workshops:TNT TMET
- Application process: Fill in the following Application Form: here
- Deadline: 1st of May 2021, 17.00 GMT
Dear Americas’ Region
As you know, the Regional Team is working every day to create an incredible Americas’ Camp for you!
With this email, we’re opening the call for Trainers & Participants for the famous and wonderful Americas’ Camp, taking place in Bogotá, Colombia between the 2nd and 6th of June, 2022.
The Americas’ Camp is a new event for our wonderful region, where we are gonna improve the new generation of trainers post pandemic. It will be an amazing experience for all the members of the region, when they can share their cultures, experiences and knowledge about the Federation. We have almost 2 years without SRT’s in the region, that’s why It is our responsibility to take the next step in our region as a Regional Team and start with these types of events that improve the motivation, creativity and knowledge of our members.
- Being part of the Trainers implies working alongside the Workshop Coordinators in the development and facilitation of sessions that will be given during our CB Event. This will require your availability before, during and after the event.
- If you want to be one of our wonderful participants, It’s very important that you have a lot of motivation and plans to continue working with all of your heart to be the Future of the Federation.
The following workshops are looking for trainers & participants:
How to apply:
If interested, you need to fill out this form. It requires personal data, your experience, your motivation, and more. The deadline to apply is 1st May 2022 at 17:00 GMT. Selection results will be announced by the 3rd of May, 2022.
Should you have any questions please contact directly the relevant Workshop Coordinators:
- TNT: email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org
- TMET: email@example.com
- TSRHRT: firstname.lastname@example.org
- LEAD: email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org
- HRMP: email@example.com
- GHA: firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us. We are always here for you. We look forward to receiving your applications.
We can’t wait to meet you in Colombia!
Hugs and love from Mexico,
Carlita on behalf of the Americas Team