- Background: UNFPA is launching the #YouthAgainstCovid19 campaign in partnership with IFMSA
- Information summary: The campaign will share videos and templates for COVID-19 that you can recreate!
- What you need to do:
- Watch the videos and share and recycle them in your own language with your NMO and community
- Relevant Links:
- Campaign summary: Link here!
- Epsiode 1; What is COVID19: English, Arabic, French, Spanish
- Scripts for recreation English, Arabic, French, Spanish
- Tips to recreate videos English; Arabic; French; Spanish
Dear IFMSA family,
We are very excited to launch our #YouthAgainstCOVID19 Campaign in collaboration with United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA), Prezi and other partners. IFMSA has worked on preparing and designing the content for the awareness videos and is tremendously happy to share them with you today.
We know that young people around the world are working together to protect themselves and their families from COVID-19, support their communities, and prevent the spread of this global outbreak. Not only will the campaign will feature youth from around the world sharing how COVID-19 affects them and other young people, including their sexual and mental health, but also how young people are taking action to lead the change against the pandemic.
It is possible for all viewers to recreate the videos themselves using the Prezi Video Platform, making it possible for them to add their ideas and inputs, and translate the content in their local language. Watch the intro video to learn more!
We can’t wait to see you spread the right and most reliable information and facts for the COVID19 pandemic and add you powerful voice to the global campaign!
For more information, please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com!
Saad, Egle & Omnia