Estimades membres de l’AECS,
Durant aquesta emergència sanitària, des de l’AECS hem decidit apostar per la informació envers la por i la histèria col·lectiva. És per això que a continuació podreu trobar un seguit de recursos i informació tant produits per l’AECS com per altres entitats.
Per començar, aquí podreu trobar les restriccions de mobilitat per al poble català ara mateix: AQUÍ
Recursos d’IFMSA: troba la carpeta amb tots els recursos que ha compartit IFMSA aquí.
Situation Reports + Mapes interactius:
- WHO Situation dashboard
- CSSE covid19 Global Map
- WHO Situation Reports
- COVID-19 Response Fund
- COVID-19 UN System Information
- COVID-19 Crowdfight
Cuida la teva salut mental durant la quarentena:
Facultats de Ciències de la Salut arreu del món durant la crisi del covid-19: des del grup de treball d’Educació Mèdica d’IFMSA, s’ha creat un full d’excel amb informació sobre les facultats de medicina arreu del món. El pots trobar aquí.
- WHO-CDC Guidelines for Clinical Management of COVID-19
- WHO Guidelines for Health Workers
- WHO Guidelines for Workplace Safety
- WHO-UNICEF COVID-19 Prevention in Schools
- WHO Mental Health Considerations during COVID-19 Outbreak
- Handbook of COVID Prevention and Treatment
- UNFPA COVID-19 Gender Lens
Materials educatius en anglès:
- Clinical Care Severe Acute Respiratory Infection It is intended for clinicians who are working in intensive care units in low and middle-income countries and managing adult and pediatric patients with severe forms of acute respiratory infection. (French)
- Infection Prevention and Control (IPC) for Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) This course provides information on what facilities should be doing to be prepared to respond to a case of an emerging respiratory virus such as COVID-19, how to identify a case once it occurs, and how to properly implement IPC measures to ensure there is no further transmission to health workers or to other patients and others in the healthcare facility. (French)
- Emerging respiratory viruses, including COVID-19: methods for detection, prevention, response and control This course provides a general introduction to COVID-19 and emerging respiratory viruses and is intended for public health professionals, incident managers and personnel working for the United Nations, international organizations and NGOs.
(French, Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese, Arabic, Russian, Turkish)
- eProtect respiratory infections This course provides information on the basic knowledge and skills health workers need to respond to acute respiratory infection outbreaks, including what ARIs are, how they are transmitted, how to assess the risk of infection and to understand basic hygiene measures to protect themselves. (French)
- How to put on, use, take off and dispose of a mask
- Public health interventions in pandemics and epidemics This introductory level online course provides information and tools for health workers to better manage disease outbreaks and health emergencies. Materials have been originally designed for WHO African region purposes and have therefore references to Africa more than other continents. (French)
- Risk communication essentials Risk communication is a core public health intervention in any disease outbreak and health emergency. This course provides information on real-time exchange of information, advice and opinions between experts, officials and people who face a threat to their wellbeing, to enable informed decision-making and to adopt protective behaviors. (French)
- Health worker exposure & assessment toolkit (https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019/technical-guidance/infection-prevention-and-control)
Health workers exposure risk assessment and management in the context of COVID-19 virus
This tool is to be used by health care facilities that have either cared for or admitted COVID-19 patients; it is to be completed for all health workers who have been exposed to a confirmed COVID-19 patient in a health care facility. It will help determine the risk of COVID-19 virus infection of all HCWs who have been exposed to a COVID-19 patient and then provides recommendations for appropriate management of these HCWs, according to their infection risk.
Infogràfics divulgatius d’IFMSA:
Material del webinar de UNDRR: Practical Experiences from P.R. China and the Republic of Korea with COVID-19: aquí
Infogràfics divulgatius de la WHO: