- Background: re-sharing COVID-19 related resources
- Relevant Links:
I hope this email finds you well and safe.
A few months ago, back when the pandemic started, many efforts were made to gather information on COVID-19. Being informed and educated is the only way to combat chaos, uncertainty and fake news. This is why we’re re-sharing the resources gathered then.
- Background: We know more now about COVID-19, but as the pandemic isn’t over, information on it is still extremely relevant. We’re re-sharing the COVID-19 Library created a few months ago, and encourage you to disseminate it among your members and get informed. We will periodically update the resources in the library.
- COVID-19 Library: here
- What you need to do:
- National Strategies and Initiatives on COVID-19: many NMOs are actively working on COVID-19 initiatives, projects, campaigns and even strategies.
- Kindly upload your strategies or initiatives in the relevant folder, no matter the language they’re in: here
- Also feel free to add to the same folder your country’s national COVID-19 vaccination plan, if any. No matter the language.