- Background: Opening the 1st call for Session Team Members for the European Regional Meeting 2021 (EuRegMe21). Sessions Team members will have registration spots in the EuRegMe outside of the NMO’s quota. The application process will have to be followed by those IT members that wish to participate as Sessions Team.
- Job Description: To support the specific preparations and work of the relevant EuroTeam member before, during and after EuRegMe.
- Deadline: 5th February 2021, at 23.59 GMT
- Relevant links:
- Application form: HERE
Dear European family,
We hope this email finds you well.
The European Regional Meeting (EuRegMe), which will take place in April, is an opportunity for our members to get to know each other, share experiences and inspire each other. In order to prepare sessions that will meet participants’ expectations and give you a chance to improve your facilitation skills, we’re opening a call for the Sessions Teams for the Standing Committees Sessions.
By taking part in this opportunity, you will get to see how the internal work and preparations are done, get to know better some of the EuroTeam members and improve both your knowledge and skills.
We kindly ask you to carefully read this email and submit your application through the form provided here. Unlike in regular Regional Meetings, the, designated positions will all have out of quota spots, which do not count towards the NMOs’ limit.
What is expected of you:
- Before the EuRegMe: attend EuRegMe preparations online meetings, create the session’s agenda, work on the Survival Kit and prepare the presentations for the sessions
- During the EuRegMe: help with facilitating the sessions and the logistics
- After the EuRegMe: work on the evaluation of the sessions and the Follow-up Kit
Remember that you are expected to be fully available in the period prior to and during the EuRegMe.
Please keep in mind that the deadline to apply is the 5th of February 2021, at 23:59 GMT and late applications will unfortunately not be considered.