- Summary: ANEM SRT Training4All (T4All) | Call for Trainers
- Date and Place: September 1st to 5th, Guimarães, Portugal
Trainers Application Form:https://forms.gle/d48zXYrhHcADrL3z6
- Workshop Proposals: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1OZAZeVfdClepJCLJAuqyS_3Pu7MCtzJs?usp=sharing
- T4All Facebook Page:www.facebook.com/anem.t4all
- T4All Website:www.t4all.anem.pt
- Deadline for Applications: May 29th, 2021
Dear IFMSA members worldwide,
Dearest Capacity Builders all around the world,
It is with immense pleasure, passion, and motivation that I’m sharing with you the call for trainers for another edition of ANEM’s Sub-Regional Training – Training4All (T4All).
As many usually say, Capacity Building is the backbone of IFMSA, aiming to empower students to be the leaders of today, whilst inspiring them to take action at a local level, reaching not only individuals but also communities. We believe that it is up to each one of us, as National Member Organizations, to do what is within our reach to provide IFMSA members with opportunities to develop the needed skills and competencies to promote change in the global health arena.
With these thoughts in mind, we decided to organize another edition of T4All, to set a new starting point and to let a brighter tomorrow be born. Taking place in the city where Portugal was born many centuries ago, Guimarães is the ultimate symbol of our mission, as it represents the birthplace of something bigger. Even though the world is living in extraordinary times, where COVID-19 insists on threatening and disrupting our daily life, the T4All 2021 Organizing Committee aims to bring you the most memorable edition, with amazing social and cultural programs and brand new training topics to be covered. Portugal is a country well known for its people and the warm welcoming that characterizes us, filled with astonishing natural landscapes, perfect for sightseeing and sharing experiences and moments whilst enjoying the company of like-minded people.
The 2021 edition of T4All will take place from September 1st to September 5th, in the city of Guimarães, and you can apply to facilitate one of the five different workshops that we are preparing:
1. From Idea to Impact (FITI)
2. Health Workforce: The Key for Strengthening Health Systems
3. From A to P: Advocacy and Policy-Making on Health, Environment, and Climate Change
4. Basic Engagement in Advocacy for SOGIESC Training (BEAST)
5. International Training on Disaster Medicine (ITDM)
You can find more information about each workshop at this link and submit your application by May 29th through this link.
As a trainer in T4All, you will receive:
- A welcome package
- Full board, including accommodation and meals
- Free transportation to and from the venue
- Social and cultural programs during the event