- Background: The call for IFMSA Delegation to 148th Executive Board Meeting of the World Health Organization is now prolonged because the WHO has just communicated to us that the dates have changed.
- Important information:
- Where: virtual
- When: 18th – 26th of January 2021
- Application process: please see the email below for all the details
- Fill out the Application Form.
- Upload the signed and stamped Candidature Form within the Application Form.
- Deadline: 24th of December 2020, 23:59 GMT
- Relevant Links:
- Application Form: link
- Candidature Form: link
- Example Filled Candidature Form: link (keep in mind that the meeting dates are now different)
- How to Write an Application Manual (Link)
Dear IFMSA members,
I hope this email finds you safe and well. We have just received communication from the World Health Organization (WHO), stating that the dates for the 148th WHO Executive Board Meeting (EBM) have been changed. The meeting was first supposed to take place in February, but the dates have now changed for the 18th – 26th of January. In case you could not apply for the original dates, the call for delegation has now been prolonged so you have a chance to apply. To apply, please review all application details in the original call copied below. Ensure to adjust the dates on the Candidature Form to the correct ones.
The deadline of the prolonged call is the 24th of December 2020, 23:59 GMT. Late applications will not be considered.
What if I applied before?
If you have already applied for the meeting, please find an email I have sent you personally in your inbox with instructions on how to indicate whether you want your application to be considered for the new dates.