- Background: Call for SWG: International Access to Safe Abortion Day 2020 Campaign
- International Access to Safe Abortion Day 2020
- Goals of the SWG and selection criteria
- How to apply?
- What you need to do:
- Read description.
- Fill in this form
- Deadline: August 1st 2020, 23:59 GMT
It is with lots of excitement that we are opening the call for this year’s Small Working Group for “International Access to Safe Abortion Day” campaign!
International Access to Safe Abortion Day is celebrated annually on September 28 and serves as a reminder that access to safe and legal abortion is essential for the realization of human rights and should be recognized as an essential reproductive healthcare service!
We are looking for passionate and dedicated members who are willing to invest their time and energy on this campaign and enjoy a great learning experience on the way alongside fellow SCORA members.
Members of the SWG will get the opportunity to brainstorm, draft and develop the campaign for International Access to Safe Abortion Day 2020.
Goals of the SWG:
- Increase medical students knowledge, skills and engagement on the issue of access to safe abortionInter
- Discuss how abortion is tackled in the medical curriculum across regions, and to what extent.
- Provide NMOs with adequate resources to conduct activities on access to safe abortion on a local, national and regional level and share their achievements.
- Promote the Maternal Health and Access to Safe Abortion program.
- Experience relevant for the SWG
- Gender and regional representation will be taken into account
25/07: Open the call for SWG
1/08: Close the call for SWG
07/08: Finalize the selection of participants
18/08: SWG Work begins
25/09 till 30/09: Implementation of the campaign
15/10: Finalize ASA in medical education report
20/10: Finalize the campaign evaluation
*make sure you are available in the given working period
Are you excited? Here’s how to apply:
- Please fill in the application form: https://forms.gle/cwsRGZtCQsNGcEKC9
- Deadline to apply is August 1st at 23:59 GMT.
If you have any inquiry, please do not hesitate to contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
We are looking forward to reading your applications!