- Background: Call for MedFest 2020 Trainers and facilitators
- Workshop Dates: 26th to 28st July
- Deadline: 17th of July 2020, 23.59 GMT
This year, MSAI India had planned to conduct an annual capacity building event in July but due to prevailing circumstances, we have had to make it online.
While it has been a difficult decision for a number of us, we see an exciting opportunity in being able to invite our IFMSA family to be trainers and facilitators in workshops that will be conducted as a part of our event MedFest 2020.
We would love for you to be a part of it, to help us ensure that participants learn new skills during these workshops and emerge as better healthcare professionals; with an opportunity to hear from you about your experiences!
We are opening the call for trainers and facilitators for the workshops listed below. We invite you to join us in this beautiful journey, and share experiences.
Workshop dates: 26th and 28th July
There are 6 different workshops covering a variety of topics:
- Human Rights 4 U: HR4U
- DEAL: Developing (med)Education Advocates and Leaders
- mini HEAT (HIV Education and Advocacy Training)
- Online Public Health Workshop on Mental Health
- Exchanges Workshop
- Soft skills, Leadership And Management (SLAM)
Deadline for Applications: 17th July 2020, 23:59 GMT
You can apply to become the trainer/facilitator through the application form here.
If you have any questions, contact us at email@example.com