- Background: Invitation to attend Medical Education and COVID-19 Virtual Conference held by HLA Academy, ASME, JASME and TASME featuring keynote speakers and experts.
- Information summary: a bullet point summary of the absolute core of the email
- Main scope – Experience sharing on education during COVID-19 pandemic, challenges and innovative solutions.
- Organising body – The Health Leadership Academy in collaboration with Association for Study of Medical Education in the UK (ASME) and its Junior and Trainee Associations (JASME and TASME respectively).
- Date- 6th of July, 8:30am to 3:30pm GMT
- Registration – Absolutely free ! Simply fill in the form and enjoy !
- Relevant Links:
- Registration link : here
The COVID-19 pandemic has challenged the continuity of formal medical education across the world. It’s no secret that medical education has had to adapt at an incredible pace to deliver teaching and learning during these times.
As innovations in education are taking place daily, the Healthcare Leadership Academy have partnered with ASME – Association for the Study of Medical Education, Trainees in the Association for the Study of Medical Education (TASME), Juniors in the Association for Study of Medical Education (JASME) and Medics Academy to provide a place to share the lessons that have been learned during this crisis through the Medical Education and COVID Virtual Conference.
Join this 1 day conference on the 6th of June to learn from a diverse array of speakers as you will see in the agenda below !
Simply sign up here for FREE to attend the conference, and don’t forget to share it with your network.