Background: Registration for the 6th NEO-NORE Weekend!
Links: Please fill in THIS FORM
Application Booklet of IFMSA Poland 6th NNW
Deadline: December 22nd, 2021, 23:59 GMT
Dear European NEOs, NOREs and Exchange family,
We hereby open registration for the 6th NEO-NORE Weekend in Krakow, Poland that will take place from the 4th to the 6th of February 2022!
>>> HERE <<< is the registration link! The deadline for registering is the 22nd of December 2021, 23:59 GMT!
The registration is open for:
- NEOs or NOREs
- NEO/NORE Assistants
- NOPHE (National Officers on Public Health Exchanges), VPX
- LEOs or LOREs
- SCOPE or SCORE International Team members
On the basis of availability of spots, participation is open for people in or elected to office from Europe or outside of Europe. Please note that European NEOs and NOREs have priority to this event.
If you have any questions regarding the registration process, we kindly ask you to send an email to the SCOPE and SCORE Directors (email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org) and the SCOPE and SCORE Regional Assistants for Europe (email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org).
After October 22nd, participants’ selection will take place and you will be informed about. You will be asked to confirm your participation and receive payment details so please be sure you will attend.
Please take note of our CANCELLATION POLICY:
By sending the Registration Form you accept the 6th NEO-NORE Weekend’s OC Cancellation Policy.
Participation fee is 100 Euro
– Participants are guaranteed a refund of 100% of the fee (excluding bank fees) if they cancel the participation by notifying the OC at email@example.com by the 25th of December 2021 at 23:59 GMT.
– Participants are guaranteed a refund of 50% of the fee (excluding bank fees) if they cancel the participation by notifying the OC at firstname.lastname@example.org by the 1st of January 2022 at 23:59 GMT.
– NO REFUNDS are guaranteed in case a participant notifies the cancellation of their attendance to the OC at email@example.com from the 1st of January 2022 at 00:00h GMT up until the event.
Everything concerning the logistics and social program can be directed to the Organizing Committee. You can reach the OC on firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking forward to meeting you in Krakow, Poland!
Zignat & Begüm