1. Background: call for participants for SCORA X-Change 2020
2. What do you need to do:a. Read the emailb. Fill in the Application Form attaching all documents
3. Deadline: 13th of March 2020, 23:59 GMT
4. Relevant links:
We are happy to announce that SCORA X-Change 2020 call for participants is now open!
What is SCORA X-Change? It’s a unilateral exchange which aims to build the capacity of SCORAngels around the world through workshops, seminars, clinical clerkships and many more activities that develop soft skills and SRHR knowledge. It’s also intercultural learning and international experience.
How to apply?Fill out the Application Form here.Attaching all necessary documents and answering all other sections.The deadline to apply is 13th of March 23:59 GMT (mind the timezone!).
- Motivation Letter
- Signed Code of Conduct
- Signed and STAMPED Confirmation Letter
- Any additional documentation that is required by the OC of the country that you are willing to apply to
Please, remember that:
- Code of Conduct (accessible here) must be signed by you
- Confirmation Letter (here) must be SIGNED AND STAMPED by your NORA/NMO President
You might also want to check our Database folder to seek for more information or just simply reaching me out in case of any doubts!
Where I can apply this season?We received 15 valid proposals, so for this call the destinations are:
For more information, join the SCORA X-Change Facebook group here. In case of any doubts, please, reach me.