1. Summary: IFMSA-Sweden’s SRT “Winter Wonderland”, call for trainers and participants
2. Date and venue: 25-28th of November 2021 in Uppsala, Sweden
3. Application forms:
4. Deadlines for applications: 15th of October for trainers and 24th of October for participants
5. Social media: Facebook page
Dear IFMSA members,
Dear capacity builders around the world,
On behalf of IFMSA-Sweden and the Organizing Committee, it is my pleasure to share with you the call for trainers and participants for our next Sub-Regional Training, Winter Wonderland.
We are offering two exciting workshops
- Training New Trainers (TNT)
- International Training of Disaster Medicine (ITDM)
Date and venue
25-28th of November 2021.
The event will take place in Uppsala, Sweden. As one of the oldest towns in Sweden, Uppsala is famous for its grand university and beautiful scenery. The venue is easily accessible, just a 30 minute train or bus ride from Stockholm airport.
Join as a trainer
Do you wish to join our winter-SRT, and be a part of an amazing crew of trainers? All you have to do is choose one of the following workshops and fill out the corresponding form.
- To be a trainer for the TNT workshop: Application form
- To be a trainer for the ITDM workshop: Application form
- Deadline for trainers 15/10/2021, 23:59 GMT.
Join as a participant
- To be a participant for either TNT or ITDM: Application form
- Deadline for participants 24/10/2021, 23:59 GMT.