- Summary: ANEM SRT Training4All (T4All) | First Call for Participants
- Date and Place: September 1st to 5th, Guimarães, Portugal
- Participants Application Form: https://forms.gle/c5Ade4B2iCgmftX66
- Terms and Conditions: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ewzGv6776HzLc-mHIrRLURjk6DyjnzrD/view?usp=sharing
- Invitation Package: https://issuu.com/training4all/docs/invitation_package_t4all_2021
- T4All Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/anem.t4all
- T4All Website: www.t4all.anem.pt
- Deadline for Applications: July 12th, 2021
It is with immense pleasure, passion, and motivation that I’m sharing with you the first call for participants for another edition of ANEM’s Sub-Regional Training – Training4All (T4All).
As many usually say, Capacity Building is the backbone of IFMSA, aiming to empower students to be the leaders of today, whilst inspiring them to take action at a local level, reaching not only individuals but also communities. We believe that it is up to each one of us, as National Member Organizations, to do what is within our reach to provide IFMSA members with opportunities to develop the needed skills and competencies to promote change in the global health arena.
With these thoughts in mind, we decided to organize another edition of T4All, to set a new starting point and to let a brighter tomorrow be born. Taking place in the city where Portugal was born many centuries ago, Guimarães is the ultimate symbol of our mission, as it represents the birthplace of something bigger. Even though the world is living in extraordinary times, where COVID-19 insists on threatening and disrupting our daily life, the T4All 2021 Organizing Committee aims to bring you the most memorable edition, with amazing social and cultural programs and brand new training topics to be covered. Portugal is a country well known for its people and the warm welcoming that characterizes us, filled with astonishing natural landscapes, perfect for sightseeing and sharing experiences and moments whilst enjoying the company of like-minded people.
The 2021 edition of T4All will take place from September 1st to September 5th, in the city of Guimarães, and, during this first call for participants, you can apply to participate in one of the five workshops that we will host:
1. Professional and Research Exchanges Training (PRET)
2. Health Workforce: The Key for Strengthening Health Systems (HWF)
3. From A to P: Advocacy and Policy Making on Health, Environment and Climate Change (AtoP)4. From Idea To Impact (FITI)5. International Training on Disaster Medicine (ITDM)
You can find more information about each workshop and the event in our Invitation Package and submit your application by July 12th through this link.
As a participant in T4All, the participation fee (€130 during the early registration):
- A welcome package
- High-quality training sessions
- Full boarding, including accommodation and meals
- Free transportation between the Francisco Sá Carneiro Airport (Porto International Airport) and the venue
- Social and cultural programs during the event
Do not forget to read our Terms and Conditions, before submitting your application.
Stay tuned and don’t forget to follow our facebook page and check our website.