Re-imagining Manufacturing: Mainstreaming Gender & Inclusion
Following the launch of the first ever study on women in manufacturing in Kenya, the International Center for Research on Women (ICRW) and the Kenya Association of Manufacturers (KAM) invite you to a conversation on mainstreaming gender and inclusion in the manufacturing sector.
Join us on September 29, 2020 to learn more about the status of and opportunities for women in manufacturing. Speakers will include experts from ICRW, KAM, and development partners, as well as women working in the manufacturing sector. Register for the virtual webinar.
• Dr. Sarah Kambou, CEO and President, ICRW
• Dr. Cleopatra Mugyenyi, Director, ICRW Africa
• Ms. Serah Nduta, Technical Specialist, ICRW Africa
• Ms. Irene Wanjiku, Founder Managing Director, Rexe Roofing Ltd.
• Ms. Margaret Komen, Founder Managing Director, Mace Foods Ltd.
• Ms. Naomi Ndele, Head SME and Agribusiness , KCB Bank
• Ms. Betty Mugo, Gender and Inclusivity Specialist, USAID Kenya
• Ms. Tejal Dodhia, Managing Director, Thika Cloth Mills Ltd.
• Dr. Jemimah Njuki, Senior Program Specialist and Coordinator, International Development Research Centre (IDRC)
• Phyllis Wakiaga, Chief Executive Officer, Kenya Association of Manufacturer
• Flora Mutahi, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Melvins Marsh International Ltd.Time
Sep 29, 2020 03:00 PM in Nairobi