- Background: Call for IFMSA members for WHO Civil Society Working Group GAP Research Paper on Protecting Health from Climate Change
- Important information: Share to interested members in health, environment and climate change to apply with high availability from the start of July to the end of September.
- Application Form: https://forms.gle/n5FryVmU9nyKLoP2A
- Deadline: 22nd June, 23.59 GMT
I hope that you are doing great!
I would like to hereby open the call for IFMSA members to join an exceptional research project with the WHO Civil Society Working Group Research Subcommittee to Advance Action on Climate Change and Health, in which IFMSA is one of the members in the group.
The objective of the research project is to undertake a scoping review of original research on climate change and human health to:
1. Identify research gaps in existing literature on climate change.
2. Update the “Protecting health from climate change: Global Research Priorities” report (WHO, 2009). You can find it here: Link to Report!
We need 5 IFMSA members to help us with high availability from the start of July to the end of September, with the aim to commit at least 5-10 hours per week for the tasks of the project.
You can apply here through this form: Link to Form!
Deadline is on the 22nd of June, midnight.
Please don’t hesitate to ask me if you have any further questions at email@example.com.
Looking forward to your fantastic applications!