- Background: The World Health Organization is currently creating a global learning strategy and they request our insights! Join this very high-level opportunity to provide input directly to the WHO Learning Strategy Team and receive recognition for your efforts!
- When: 10th of April, 12 – 13:30 GMT (please keep in mind personal current time changes because of daylight saving time adjustments).
- Relevant Links:
- Deadline to apply: 2nd of April 2021 23:59 GMT
Dear SCOMEdians from across the globe,
The World Health Organization (WHO) is working on creating a Learning Strategy, with the purpose of being a transformational change in the way WHO will support learning and training for the achievement of public health goals. This Strategy will shape and frame the ambitious work of the WHO Academy and will be a point of reference for Member States, education institutions and anyone who is involved in or contributes to training in the public health domain. Please read more on the strategy on this website: link
As you might know, the IFMSA has been in official relations with the WHO since 1969. Our partnership entails many collaborations, and we are thrilled to share that the WHO Learning Strategy Team would like to collaborate with IFMSA SCOME Members from across the world, so with you!
On the 10th of April from 12 to 13:30 GMT, the WHO Learning Strategy Team will organize a presentation of the Learning Strategy for selected SCOME members, as a part of the March Meeting 2021 SCOME Sequel. Afterward, you will be asked to provide input and insights on the work done. Everyone contributing to this consultation will be recognized duly by the WHO. This is your opportunity to contribute to important education for health and care professionals on the highest level!
How to apply?
To join this opportunity, please follow these steps:
- Familiarize yourself with the current publicly available knowledge on the learning strategy: here
- Apply through the following link: here
The deadline to apply is the 2nd of April, 23:59 GMT.