1. Background: The call for the articles for the European Sting magazine. As per the IFMSA’s partnership with the Sting our members can submit their pieces and express their views on the topic mentioned in the call.
2. The topic of the articles: “Discrimination in the medical curriculum: Are medical schools providing students with equal access to the medical profession?”
3.. Requirements for the submission:
a. write an article related to the topic
b. make sure it meets all the requirements mentioned in the email
4. Deadline: submit a full article to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 26th of June 23:59 GMT
5. Information on data processing
Dear NMOs and Medical Students worldwide,
The European Sting is a political newspaper that aims to bring unbiased and trustworthy information to their readers not only about European Affairs, but about almost any political, economical and social topic. Furthermore, the Sting welcomes its readers to take part in this constructive and critical dialogue! As per the IFMSA’s partnership with the Sting, any medical student worldwide is able to voice their ideas, concerns, opinions and dreams in a global online magazine.
2. The topic of the articles: During this call, we will be accepting articles on the following topic:
”Discrimination in the medical curriculum: Are medical schools providing students with equal access to the medical profession?”
If you are interested in the topic above and you would like to share your ideas with us and the world, please familiarize yourself carefully with the requirements and the deadline.
3. Requirements for the submission: The incoming articles need to adhere to the following specifications:
a) Clearly defined brief title
b) Up to 500 words article body text
c) Profile picture of the writer
d) 100 words brief resume of the writer
e) email address of the writer
Please send us your article as an attachment to your letter (not as the actual letter), and the part “about the author” with your photo in a separate document. Also bear in mind that articles must be in a format that allows for them to be edited using a word processor. Hand-written and/or scanned articles will not be accepted.
To be eligible for publication, the author also needs to follow European Sting on Facebook and/or twitter @europeansting.
4. When and where send the article?
Send a full article to email@example.com no later than by the 26th of June 23:59 GMT.
You can find past articles following this link: https://europeansting.com/category/ifmsa/.